YFZ Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's my YFZ. It's getting tuned, cam mod, and jetted while my ankle is healing. Not a bad start...I have some work left, but here's what she looks like now.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:rock

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HMF in picture. Getting TC RACING system as you veiw this.
Douglas Ultimates, ITP MXERS.

Revalved Stock shocks

GYTR FILTER

GYTR front bumper

PD kill switch

Renthal bars

AC nerfs

One industries decals and graphics

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry. I don't know how to get the pics to attach more than one at a time. anyhelp???

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:stupid

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:sucks

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
wanna share? :blah

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
VERY NICE! I like! Were did you get those numbers that are stickers? I need to get some to race MX. CJ he got blue pipe to put more blue in the quad like his numbers are blue. I think your bike looks awesome. Very nice!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CJ, The red frame is great. But I want to keep a blue theme. Infact, I'm putting a Blue GYTR graphics kit (strobe) on the white plastic. It should look like a NEW SCHOOL 250R race bike.

I'll send photos when it's done.

The decals are ONE INDUSTRIES. I got fender kits, and assorted decals (direct from the company) and pieced it together myself. It looks unique that way.

If anyone wants tips on how to do the "ELLIS" stye fender clip let me know... I'll give you some tricks to keep it simple and look great.

Later :yfz

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
a lot of people use imagestation.com for pics....but i use angelfire.com

sign up for a webpage, then upload your pics to the server. you can have a url for the pic and could put as many as you want on a page. OR you could put captions of whatever below the picture....

·
Registered
36 Posts
are the rear tires 18's or 20's if 18 what gearing are you running?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
18's ...I'm running stock gearing. My local MX track is built into a hill with alot of alttitude changes. It seems to pull fine ...for now.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks sweet! I like the way you cut your fenders. I am gonna get black number backrounds.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Very nice! I love the fender cuts. also the blue numbers and the pipe. A Blue NOS bottle would round it out real well. :D
I bet those tires spin all the time, ya just cant hookup with all that power with knobbies.
Happy riding!

·
Registered
773 Posts
I wanna see some video of you holeshot'n that front lawn of yours. :blah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts