YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Within the last two weeks, there has been a huge surge of sales for RPM's chassis components for the YFZ. They can't keep the stuff on the shelves. RPM has really put a lot of effort, thought, and design in their new YFZ components and it really shows.

Jeremy (at RPM) says that you guys are using me as a referral when you buy products. I wanted to thank those of you who did that. It really helps.

I am able to bring you the pictures and reviews of these products because of the referals I've been getting. I will continue to post pictures of all the components installed as soon as possible. It works out good for everybody.

I have put up a site to host the pictures. I will keep it updated with new pictures. Here is the link: http://www.mansellracing.com/rpm/

If you have any questions about any of their products, please email me directly at [email protected]. I am working on better prices for all of the components. Until I can get prices posted, please talk to Jeremy Young at RPM (928.771.9363) directly. He will give you a good deal if you drop my name.

thanks again,
.brit

·
Registered
465 Posts
that white frame is sick. arms look great to. does your guy jeremy sell shocks or just the rpm stuff. when i get mine i was hoping to get arms and shocks from the same place to maybe save some cash. i havent decided what brand to get and price does have a little bit to do with it. :cry so i was just curious.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by herb@Jan 27 2004, 07:22 AM
that white frame is sick. arms look great to. does your guy jeremy sell shocks or just the rpm stuff. when i get mine i was hoping to get arms and shocks from the same place to maybe save some cash. i havent decided what brand to get and price does have a little bit to do with it. :cry so i was just curious.
Herb,

They can get you TCS shocks and probably get you a good deal on a set of Custom Axis, also.

But, as with any major ATV component, I highly recommend working directly with the particular component manufacturer. When you're planning on spending thousands of dollars on something for your quad, it is very helpful to build a relationship with the manufacturer. That relationship will be priceless when you need advice or support that only the manufacturer can provide.

In the case of shocks, I would recommend contacting Custom Axis (209.368.5046) or TCS directly. They will give you the best advice for their components.

As with anything else, saving $100 up front, could cost you $100's later.

thanks,
.brit

·
Registered
441 Posts
i hope there swingarms arent backordered when i go to order mine, ill kill someone :cry

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by freeride132@Jan 28 2004, 08:13 PM
i hope there swingarms arent backordered when i go to order mine, ill kill someone :cry
They have some coming back from the powdercoater any day now. If you want one, you'd better hurry. They're selling really good right now.

thanks,
.brit

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to get you a price today, but they were really backed up.

I'll try again, but it will probably be later tonight before I can reply.

thanks,
.brit

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Feb 1 2004, 06:10 AM
He can get better deals then that.
Yeah, the prices on the website are straight retail.

I can always get you a better deal than that, but each situation dictates how much better of a price you can get.

For those of you that have asked for prices, I'm still waiting on my new price list. I should have that sometime Monday afternoon, but I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

thanks,
.brit

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just wanted everyone to know that Rpm gave me a really good deal on a stem and bars thanks to Brit thanks again Brit Shawn Reardon

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by str400ex@Feb 3 2004, 08:11 PM
I just wanted everyone to know that Rpm gave me a really good deal on a stem and bars thanks to Brit thanks again Brit Shawn Reardon
Shawn,

I'm glad it worked out well for you.

To those of you that are waiting on prices, RPM is putting together a complete price list for me. They weren't able to get it completed today, but should be done tomorrow.

I will post the prices as soon as I get them.

Thanks again,
.brit

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Brit,

Do you know what happened to Jeremy? I called there today to talk to him and the lady that answered the phone said he wasn't there anymore. Did I misunderstand her or is he not working there anymore.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yah, I talked to RPM today as well. Jeremy has moved to New Mexico and will be working with or for his Grandfather. At least that's what she told me. I told her to tell him "good luck" if they spoke to him again. Good guy to deal with. :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by vorra65@Feb 6 2004, 07:46 PM
Yah, I talked to RPM today as well. Jeremy has moved to New Mexico and will be working with or for his Grandfather. At least that's what she told me. I told her to tell him "good luck" if they spoke to him again. Good guy to deal with. :D
Yup, you got the right information. Troy is now handling all of Jeremy's tasks. He's a nice guy, too. They're all top notch people there.

.brit

·
Registered
836 Posts
The woman I spoke to was super nice. Can't remember her name , though. I spoke with the owner (Dale) when I placed my order, I had some special requests. He was very cool to deal with as well. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts