YFZ Central banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Contingency Program For ATVCCS

Tucker Rocky Distributing will offer a contingency program for the 2009 ATVCCS Series. Discounts on products, race bucks and rider sponsorships for the 2010 season will be available.

Rules and entry form can be found at www.atvccs.com

Also, part of the 2009 schedule has been updated. You can also reserve your 2009 numbers and sign up online at www.atvccs.com

·
Registered
558 Posts
The first race for atvccs for the 2010 season will be Dirt Devil.The location is Cisco, Texas. This will be one of the best location for this year. Go to www.atvccs.com for more information.

·
Registered
145 Posts
QUOTE (RED-RON-04YFZ @ Jun 4 2005, 09:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=257911
I thought i would start a thread about the best cross country series in the south.I know there are several of our members on here lets keep this thread going .It would be nice if ONE OF THE MODS WOULD STICKY --- ATVCCS! ----- so we could have a place to chat about future events .We are a rapidly growing series here in texas with electronic scoring and have some of the best riders and family members i have ever met in my life and have been fetured in a few major magazines this year alone .[/b]
hey i raced all of it last year its an amazing series i live in arizona now but im still coming back for most of them
lol torns gay

·
Registered
462 Posts
The first race for atvccs for the 2010 season will be Dirt Devil.The location is Cisco, Texas. This will be one of the best location for this year. Go to ATV Racing for more information.
do you ever race atvccs? I am the lonely yfzr at atvccs. lol

121 - 129 of 129 Posts