YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i would start a thread about the best cross country series in the south.I know there are several of our members on here lets keep this thread going .It would be nice if ONE OF THE MODS WOULD STICKY --- ATVCCS! ----- so we could have a place to chat about future events .We are a rapidly growing series here in texas with electronic scoring and have some of the best riders and family members i have ever met in my life and have been fetured in a few major magazines this year alone .

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by RED-RON-04YFZ@Jun 4 2005, 08:51 PM
I thought i would start a thread about the best cross country series in the south.I know there are several of our members on here lets keep this thread going .It would be nice if ONE OF THE MODS WOULD STICKY  --- ATVCCS! ----- so we could have a place to chat about future events .We are a rapidly growing series here in texas with electronic scoring and have some of the best riders and family members i have ever met in my life and have been fetured in a few major magazines this year alone .
[snapback]257911[/snapback]​

hmm i guess no one wants to talk about atvccs here . I know we have a cross country section but its for all over no certain areas oh well it was just a thought .

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I will Pin it for you Ron.

I am interested in this series VERY much as I will be runing in it as soon as I relocate back to Texas!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Pahrump@Jun 8 2005, 01:32 PM
I will Pin it for you Ron.

I am interested in this series VERY much as I will be runing in it as soon as I relocate back to Texas!!
[snapback]259568[/snapback]​
thanks you very much scott hope to meet you soon .You sound like you will be some great competition and an asset to our series .

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Originally posted by RED-RON-04YFZ@Jun 4 2005, 10:51 PM
I thought i would start a thread about the best cross country series in the south.I know there are several of our members on here lets keep this thread going .It would be nice if ONE OF THE MODS WOULD STICKY  --- ATVCCS! ----- so we could have a place to chat about future events .We are a rapidly growing series here in texas with electronic scoring and have some of the best riders and family members i have ever met in my life and have been fetured in a few major magazines this year alone .
[snapback]257911[/snapback]​
here i am what series do u run i run in the east 4-stroke class #211 was doing pretty good considering all the mud missed the last 2 so now im in 5th i think going to try to run whole series next season dont know what class i will run yet might stay where im at

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 2fast4uracingxc@Jun 8 2005, 10:22 PM
here i am what series do u run i run in the east  4-stroke class #211 was doing pretty good considering all the mud missed the last 2 so now im in 5th i think going to try to run whole series next season dont know what class i will run yet might stay where im at
[snapback]259781[/snapback]​

I run open a class # 123 moved up from open b same number .Im not looking to good in the points department because of moving .I am going to just use the rest of the season for practice and to get my bike dialed in for next year .

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Originally posted by RED-RON-04YFZ@Jun 9 2005, 12:33 AM
I run open a class # 123 moved up from open b same number .Im not looking to good in the points department because of moving .I am going to just use the rest of the season for practice and to get my bike dialed in for next year .
[snapback]259782[/snapback]​
yeh thats pretty much my plan as well might even start one with a crappy start to see if and how long it would take to get back up front and that guy dont know his name but his # is 111 on a raptor do you think he is fast

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 2fast4uracingxc@Jun 8 2005, 11:27 PM
yeh thats pretty much my plan as well might even start one with a crappy start to see if and how long it would take to get back up front  and  that guy dont know his name but his # is 111 on a raptor do you think he is fast
[snapback]259785[/snapback]​
If your talking about # 111 in the open a class . his name is danny and he is pretty dang fast .Danny is first in points for that class .I had a awesome time running the six hour in greenville with him and david C. this year .We took first in the vet class and i believe sixth over all out of like 48 teams .our series has alot of fast riders in every class .

·
Registered
176 Posts
My son is #101 Open A (Both East and West).

Yeah Danny is "pretty" and fast. But most of all he's just a great guy. But hey he's only leading by one stump... :neener:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by jshtex@Jun 9 2005, 10:55 AM
My son is #101 Open A (Both East and West). 

Yeah Danny is "pretty" and fast. But most of all he's just a great guy. But hey he's only leading by one stump... :neener:
[snapback]259900[/snapback]​
yeah no more stumps for josh !! That boy is dang lucky .Jeff has josh ever broke any bones ? I know this is a probally a stupid question but he seems to cheat the whole breaking a bone thing since i have known him .

·
Registered
176 Posts
Originally posted by RED-RON-04YFZ@Jun 9 2005, 10:01 PM
yeah no more stumps for josh !! That boy is dang lucky .Jeff has josh ever broke any bones ? I know this is a probally a stupid question but he seems to cheat the whole breaking a bone thing since i have known him .
[snapback]260175[/snapback]​
Never on a quad.... He has borken several though doing other stuff like falling out of a swing, crashing a bike in a BMX race, and rolling a yard (thats a story).

He has this ability to close his eyes and roll up into a ball when he crashes his quad, don't ask me how cause all I can think about is ok s$%t.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HEY EVERYONE OUR VERY FIRST ATVCCS BLOWOUT FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND EAST VS. WEST RACE WILL BE JULY 1ST-4TH IN SAN ANGELO TEXAS .THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE EXCITING WEEKEND IT WILL BE ALL OF OUR EAST SERIES RIDERS AGAINST OUR WEST SERIES RIDERS (EAST IS GOING TO WIN hahaha !!) THE PRO CLASS IS GOING TO HAVE A SPECIAL PURSE THIS RACE AN ADDITIONAL 500 DOLLARS BESIDES THE 100% CASH PAY BACK. FROM WHAT I HEAR THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE SWEET TRACK IT IS VIRGIN TO QUADS AND SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME .FOR MORE INFO ON THIS RACE VISIT THE WEBSITE AT WWW. ATVCCS.COM .HOPE TO SEE EVRYONE THERE .I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE NOT SEEN SINCE LAST SEASON THAT MOVED TO THE WEST SERIES .HEY SCOTT YOU SHOULD COME TO THIS ONE AND GET THOSE CROSS COUNTRY FEET WET. NEVADA IS NOT THAT FAR FROM WEST TEXAS :eek:

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Originally posted by jshtex@Jun 9 2005, 02:55 PM
Yeah Danny is "pretty" ..
[snapback]259900[/snapback]​
But not prettier than "PrimeTime" :mhihi:

Thanks for pinning this Scott!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Jun 17 2005, 10:13 PM
Hey guys, I am going to TRY to make the July 3 race...thats a pretty far hump from Baton Rouge though...Also depends on when we get back from Maryland...
[snapback]263808[/snapback]​

Hope you make it .Its going to be a blast .I dont know if we will be avle to race this track again .The way they are talking this is a one time deal .

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Originally posted by HOLMAN@Jun 19 2005, 09:25 PM
how is everyone? last time i seen david was at the 6-hour race, wish everyone good luck!!!
[snapback]264281[/snapback]​
Hey Jay!! This is Ethan.. I was the one who raced Youth B last year, #450, and now am in the Junior A! How come you havn't been to a race yet?? You need to come to San angelo, that's the only East race that I will make besides the last East VS. West race.. Hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Originally posted by atvccs450@Jun 19 2005, 07:56 PM
Hey Jay!! This is Ethan.. I was the one who raced Youth B last year, #450, and now am in the Junior A! How come you havn't been to a race yet?? You need to come to San angelo, that's the only East race that I will make besides the last East VS. West race.. Hope to see ya there!
[snapback]264370[/snapback]​
congrates on the A class. I have been running mx and that takes up all of my time (and money lol) been racing every weekend somewhere withend 400 miles from the house. besides i dont have a cross country bike. sold both banshees and the yfz i was going to build for cc. good luck in the A class

later,

Jay

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jay you just don't want to get that new quad dirty. :mhihi: I'm having a great time running the ATVCCS. The people are great and the competion is awesome. I would encourage all atv fans to get involved.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Man i wanna run that east vs west race but ill be at hatfield mccoys that weekend then in ohio 2 visit my family but im goin 2 run as many other races as i can just for practice for next year. had some bad luck this year first race at rabbitt creek i fouled a plug and started 2 laps down and the second race i cracked my crank case during practice but got 2 race the race thanx 2 a guy with jb weld but still had 2 have the case replaced so ive only raced 2 races but the series is great i only run the east but its alot of fun hopefully next year i can run both the east and west.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts