YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my TCS/LSR YFZ450! Still haven't mounted my Hipers, but will this week. Thanks, Bob @ Magnolia Tractor/Yamaha for great deals! JIM

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O is that pretty much as low as it will go? that looks to be at least 3-4 inches lower and i see the ride height adjustment ring is pretty close to the top, but when you get a chance, will you measure by the front motor mounts to the ground and from the footpeg to the ground? sorry for the questions..... just wondering about how low mine is going to sit...... thanks a lot. Trey

·
Registered
140 Posts
8) wow thats nice :O looking good

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
sweet! I can't wait to get my shocks in and order the a arms soon, That things looks really good man. i want a stem too :evil Anyway, the silver doesnt look bad at all to me, like i thought it would. :ihit

·
Registered
416 Posts
EHH, Looks like a hillbilly put it together :blah , Just kiddin, lookin sweet, cant wait to get mine all done up

·
Registered
122 Posts
looks sweet man, i think that tcs, lsr combo is the ticket for the yfzs. i like the graphics alot too..looks so nice jim

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, everyone. I am taking it out this weekend, will give reports then........JIM

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by PRNSTAR1969@Dec 11 2003, 12:42 AM
CAN I ASK WHY THE NUMBER PLATES ON YOUR FENDERS ARE UPSIDE DOWN (PLEASE TELL ME YOU DONT SPEND ALOT OF TIME THAT WAY)
well with all that stuff on there, i expect him to be leading the pack :blah , so its prolly for the people that are behind him to read it :lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts