YFZ Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Tag Railer glide plate that I have no need for anymore. A full length skid for the dunes to me is useless. It has maybe 8-10 rides on it with only 1 of those being in the dirt. It is in good shape with only a few light scratches. No gouges,deep scratches, or dents. When I was taking it off I noticed I was missing 1 bolt and 1 spacer. Both are items that can be found at your local hardware store. Included is the star drive allen tool that is needed to secure the front of the plate to the frame. Asking price is $75.00 shipped OBO or I would be willing to trade if its something I need.

I also have what Yamaha calls a crank case cover 3. It is off my 2006 YFZ450 and is no longer needed because when I rebuilt my motor I did the 07 oil mod which came with the new version of this. Cover is in great condition with NO seals included. Its just a stripped cover. Price is $100.00 shipped OBO or I will trade for parts I may need. This part goes for $345.00 at your local Yamaha stealer! Both items are located in WA. PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts