YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from DeRisi racing where we were testing his pro millinium revalve kit for the YFZ. All I can say is they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been racing for several years now and can truthfully say that I have never riddin on shocks that felt this good. Yes I have ridded several of the top brand. With the kit you get all new springs which makes the front dual rates. The shock pistons are all new. These shocks lower the quad and feel amazing going over all the rough stuff with great bottoming resistance. i am race a national this weekend and will be sure to let everyone know how they feel through a whole 2+ hour race. My bet is Great!!!!!! For more info on the shocks go to www.derisiracing.com

nathan

·
Registered
27 Posts
thsats pretty cool, i was thinking about buying the kit, but do you need to revalve everything, or can you just get the springs? or will that make them not work right? how much are they?

Brett :rock :rock Rock On

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you would really want to get everything revalved. off the top of my head I cain't remember the price exactly. They are posted on his website. I would suggest giving him a call and ask him some questions!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts