YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short I bent one of my factory lower a-arms on my 06 yfz450 when out riding last. So now time for a aftermarket upgrade. My issue is after quite a bit of searching I cant seem to find a aftermarket manufacture the makes factory length replacement a-arms. Everything I can find is +2 minimum.
I ride some pretty tight trails so want to keep my factory width. So can one of you point me in the right direction or am I stuck with stockers or +2? Also would like to keep price to a minimum as well and I have no problem buying used.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Which a arm? I’m pretty sure I have an oem set I’d give you. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Gotta look at xc arms. They are either OEM or not much wider.
But I don't believe the are any cheaper ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Ebay good OEM used ones. Why the need for an "upgrade" if you want OEM length? Riding hard and FAST through real ruts and real rocky rough terrain will messup your quad no matter what you put in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've looked all over Ebay and for what I would pay for stockers with no dents I could get a decent set of aftermarket for not much more. Besides aftermarkets more times than not are stronger, look better and I could get some camber/caster adjustability. I was just wanting something stock length which is why I asked.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sitting on quad it would be the lower left a-arm and I'm located in Dayton ohio area.

Send me a message. If I have some time this week I’ll stop at the post office and see about shipping. I’ll send you the lower for shipping cost. I’ll never use them again. I’ve been in that boat before. Ended up costing a bit, but I won’t look back after riding long travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
A lot of the xc width arms have been discontinued that accept a factory length shock. However, Houser Racing still make a set of ST travel arms in XC width.

Kenneth

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I did see hauser made those arms after a little more searching. The price is just out of my budget and cant find any used ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts