YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll take my guess and when the HP specs are released the closest person gets free stickers :) right?

I say 38hp.

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
I would guess upper 30's. These bike companies are affraid to release a stock quad with too much power so they close it up real tight giving the bike tons of potential with some simple mods. Damn lawyers :evil:

·
Registered
460 Posts
im guessing upper 30s lower 40s depending on the sound i might take my stock silencer from my YZ400 and stick it on there !! it sounds good to me !

·
Registered
16 Posts
no way it's 50-53, I'd bet it's going to be more like 38-40

·
Registered
42 Posts
38 to 40 would absolutely rip pulling 350 lbs. :eek: Open it up and pipe it and that should be plenty for me.

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
i've heard 50-53 from some pretty good places, but hey you never know
After the Quadzilla and 250R lawsuits the companies suffered only about a deceade ago they will certainly not be releasing a machine with 50hp.
Look at it this way, the Zilla came with a 500cc 2-stroke and it was only supposed to have 51 or so stock.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I would guess upper 30's. These bike companies are affraid to release a stock quad with too much power so they close it up real tight giving the bike tons of potential with some simple mods. Damn lawyers :evil:
Its not the lawyers fault, its the lawyers saving Yamaha's ass from lawsuits from all the dumbass's who sue these days.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i'm guessing 43...or around there

·
Registered
82 Posts
going by the horse power to weight ratio i would say about 35hp or less :cry: but it is much lighter so it will be faster. :D if it had more power than the other quads you think they would brag about it being the most powerful and the most horsepower :| .that is probably why they do not show horsepower ratings on it yet.but i`m sure with simple mods it will be up in the low 40`s... 8)

·
Registered
47 Posts
i would think around 40hp stock and then after the basic mods it should be pushing 50

1 - 20 of 27 Posts