YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed in the Mar 2004 issue of Atv Sport (pg. 52-55) Rath Racing's 450 had dual rate stock coil overs. besides derisi racing i found a rear conversion kit, but not for the 450 at jmc racing is there any other companies making these for the 450? or are we having to go through derisi racing?
:yfz

josh

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I had Derisi do mine. Haven't had a chance to ride them hard yet so I can't say how well i like them. TCS wll also rebuild shocks for a little less money than Derisi. Heres a Z400 rear I had rebuilt by TCS and I'll say I'm very pleased with it. I have 2 more factory rear shock with them now being rebuilt.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Guys

I want to buy the small sag top springs, can any off you read off the part number / manufacturers details, looks like an Eibach spring just need the details so I can order direct.

Being down in NZ is a pain for getting suspension stuff / service so we have to do our own !! Sneding shocks to the US is well outa my budget...........

Thanks

Kiwi

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
They are eibach springs but they are going to be weight specific. If I gave you the part number on my spring it will more than likely be too lite for you since i only weigh 140.

·
Registered
248 Posts
The main / long spring, thats no worries, I need to find a site with the short sag type springs, I'll sort the rest, spring rates etc to suit, basically I just want to find a supplier.

the WB site doesn't have the short little sag springs listed , sorry yes it does but the spring rate is listed as 4.6 or 5 kg, thats stiff as !!! hardly a sag type spring or has WB gotten a typo in there catelogue............?, Eibach main site, procoil main site, Ohlin, WP and several others !! zippo on short sag springs.........

Anyone know who Works / PEP buy there springs from ?

pm me if you wish, rather than quote it over the net, would really appreciate it.

Thanks

kiwi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts