YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I haven't really seen a bad aftermarket stem. I have a houser on my yfzr and a burgard on the 06. Both are made well both have been upside down and lived. As far as the fitment never seen not have a lil bit of wiggle, just something you'll have to get used to.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
You actually really don't want a strong stem. You want that to be the weak point just incase you flip the quad. That the stem is so strong it doesn't bend and bends the frame instead. YOU WANT THE STEM TO BEND if need be when flipped. Any stem will do

·
Registered
453 Posts
Houser or Zbros Ars-FX are my suggestions.

·
Registered
219 Posts
if you are not in a hurry... I made my own and it turned out really well. only problem being i have a mig welder, not a tig. so not quite as pretty as aftermarket, but much better looking than stock... i could make one with the top plate rather than the anti vibe. I would need the bottom piece off of your stock stem though. would probably run $150 shipped to you if you send me the bottom piece you would have to cut off of your stock stem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.