YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where everyone has been fitting in their steering stablizers at? I know the WER style ones fit the best, but I'm looking to see how to fit in the more traditional style ones that are the long, cylinder styles. Pictures would be great!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Denton has a sweet set-up for them. I saw it on several YFZ's at Loretta's and thought I took a pic of it but seems I didn't. It bolts into the three holes on the bracket in between the upper a-arms in the front. I'm going to try and get one next week.

·
Registered
625 Posts
if anyone wants it I have a denton one for sale. I took it off my R so it doesnt have same fittings that the YFZ ones have but you could make it work. PM me if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have a Denton rebuildable on the way as well; will post pics as soon as I get it and figure it out.........JIM

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had too many problems with the Denton ones and switched to PEP. They never let me down and they have mounting instructions for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
hows this for ease of mount for a dampener...and it works 100x's better then the denton/pep (door stops), its is life time warrantied, and we rebuild them for free upon request. AVAILABLE FOR YFZ450, raptor, banshee, z400, trx250R, 400ex, cannondale, Polaris Predator, KFX700, and ALL motorcycles/sport bikes

2nd pic from top

GPR dampener

www.gprstabilizer.com for more info

·
Registered
42 Posts
yes the kit is available for the YFZ AND ALL OTHER QUADS.

the kit is: renthal fat bars, Roll design steering stem, GPR 2.0 dampener, bar pad, and all mounting hardware. Lifetime warranty and service

·
Registered
42 Posts
call on monday, or even right now (someone MAY or may not be there right now) the dampener itself will make a standard length stem a +1, so take that into consideration when ordering. Ask for randy when you call, he's the owner, and takes care of all the quad stuff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Aug 23 2003, 11:24 PM
I'd like to order one Thursday so that would time out about right. What bend bars does it come with?
we stock CR high and CR low, z400, and a few other bends....we sell so many of these kits a week, and we sell them for so many different bikes, it really makes it hard for me to keep track of what we have ready to ship. I ride and race quads regularly and am really active in most forums, if anyone needs anything...just let me know and i'll see that it gets done ASAP.

[email protected]
or (619)971-1060

·
Registered
42 Posts
yes, the renthal fat bars are the best, i've had tags and pro tapers and bent them both. the renthals have so far been the highest quality, so thats what GPR sells

·
Registered
85 Posts
Damn that is an ugly bike Surfer. Looks like an abortion gone wrong. How about a GPR?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll give you a dampener when you deserve one TURD! until then...keep practicing! j/k ;) you comming down on monday for MX??? the day you beat me on the el cajon mx track...i will give you a full dampener kit. Give me a call some time...i think i have the Z sold...so we'll see sept. 10th what i end up with...if honda is not to my liking i'll be another boy in blue.

tricked out z400 for sale, 14k$ invested 7500$

1 - 16 of 16 Posts