YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the day I always rolled a precision stabilizer and I know its one of the best ones out. Im just getting back into xc racing and I'm looking for a alternative stabilizer to the precision that can hold out for a season and is reliable. this last weekend I got beat up pretty good without one so I definitely want to get one ordered today Any thoughts or recommendations would be great!

The stabilizer would be going on a 2006 yfz450

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
You can run a stick style.
You can also run a dual stick stability as well if you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts
CCP is well worth the money! Precision now offer a Elite puck its the newest from them but price is around $570. The CCP under $200 is hard to beat!

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
CCP is well worth the money! Precision now offer a Elite puck its the newest from them but price is around $570. The CCP under $200 is hard to beat!
This if you can get one.
He's hard to get a hold of and list them at random.
But if you can't wait, even a cheap stick style will help a whole bunch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I just took off my ccp stabilizer last weekend. It stopped working after a year in a half of riding every weekend cant complain. I don't even think im going to sell it because its not working anymore. The arm is super stiff and all the seals are shot and rusted. I think im just going to buy a precision soon.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just took off my ccp stabilizer last weekend. Iu:nerd:t stopped working after a year in a half of riding every weekend cant complain. I don't even think im going to sell it because its not working anymore. The arm is super stiff and all the seals are shot and rusted. I think im just going to buy a precision soon.
Pretty sure CCP has rebuild kits for there stabilizer.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Pretty sure CCP has rebuild kits for there stabilizer.
Yes they do. But now to go on a mission to contact him. It took over a month for my stabilizer to ship when I ordered mine a while ago. I've just been thinking of upgrading. I'm sure even the standard precision model is better than the ccp. It was just a cheaper alternative then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts