YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe you guys could help me out here.
When the motor is warmed up (not in gear) if I just tap the gas maybe 2 milimeters she stalls, if I
push it farther it revs and does not stall. Idle is fine, if I'm riding and pull the clutch in
and let off the gas so my thumb is just resting on the lever it stalls. I had to hit the
starter button about two dozen times riding today. I just added a new Higher reving CDI
box, Iwonder if thats the prob?
I'll have to put the other one back on tomarrow to find out, but if anyone has other ideas
I'd like to hear them. Thanks.
Drag raced Yam 225 dirt bike, brand new 250r dirt bike and a Raptor today dusted all of them,
I love to see the look on peoples faces when a quad dusts there moded dirt bike. ;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
i had the same exact problem.. i brought it down today and they said all they did was fix the idle..... i rode it around when i got back... but it did the same thing in neutral twice...
its weird... i wanna rejet mine soon...

G

·
IT;S PROB UR IDLE. MY DOESNT DO THAT BUT IT DOES WHEN ITS IDLEING AND I FLOOR IT. JUST REV IT UP THE LET OFF NO BIGGY :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
yes mine does it too. It doesnt stall, but if i push the throttle a little it sputters, but after that spot it revs out fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts