YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for ya'll. My bike needs new valves and I figure while I was doing all of that I might as well put in +1 valves, but I have the valve guides cut out in my head from my port work so I was wondering is it safe to run stainless steel valves or do i need to use titanium cause its a lot of price difference any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
12,069 Posts
Based on what you've told us I would say SS valves and springs matched for the added weight of the SS.

·
Registered
315 Posts
QUOTE (tk4363 @ Feb 13 2009, 12:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746122
I have a question for ya'll. My bike needs new valves and I figure while I was doing all of that I might as well put in +1 valves, but I have the valve guides cut out in my head from my port work so I was wondering is it safe to run stainless steel valves or do i need to use titanium cause its a lot of price difference any help would be greatly appreciated[/b]

ss is cheaper and just as good as ti, here at ttm the price between ss and ti isnt much
1250 ss
1650 ti

i have personally ran both and like them both, but in all my personal motors right we have ti valves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts