YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed there for the 19th this month. Anyone local? I'm renting a rzr for the day.
But the guy at the rental place is a pain in the ass. He doesn't respond or avoids any questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm headed there for the 19th this month. Anyone local? I'm renting a rzr for the day.
But the guy at the rental place is a pain in the ass. He doesn't respond or avoids any questions.

3 of us will be there riding 6/24-26. How long will you be there?

EDIT: I read it a second time and see you'll be there for the 19th, for a day.

·
Super Moderator
3,989 Posts

There is a rental I believe north of the dunes from memory....Check into seeing Yellowstone! There are trails from what I saw that would be awesome to see!

It may have been Performance Motorsports in Ashton ID just north of the dunes...? Looks like you have 4 places to rent stuff out at the dunes....Adventure Dune Rentals St. Anthony Sand Dunes Idaho has 4.5 stars...They are right by the Sand Hills Resort.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a rental I believe north of the dunes from memory....Check into seeing Yellowstone! There are trails from what I saw that would be awesome to see!

It may have been Performance Motorsports in Ashton ID just north of the dunes...? Looks like you have 4 places to rent stuff out at the dunes....Adventure Dune Rentals St. Anthony Sand Dunes Idaho has 4.5 stars...They are right by the Sand Hills Resort.
I'm coming up from teton national park. I'm flying in Wednesday, going to Yellowstone, then to grand teton, up to glacier. Some stops on the trip.
I like hiking national parks.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

But that's who I rented from. You leave right into the dunes. 4hr morning rental. Should be a good time. Wish I had my own machine tho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts