YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i hav heard the irium plugs r the best out..... sumone said they take care of the snap off idle u want and theyre supposed to last longer

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yes they do work. Better than a normal spark plug? I don't know. Rocky Mountain ATV has them for $8 - not too bad.

- Scott

G

·
I have one, i i think there good while they last.

when u first put em in they runn great (start easier and idle smoother.)

then after about 5 hours they run like anyother plug out there

good plugs!

for the $ i donno if id buy another one

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
when clutch123 and i went riding i cahnged plugs and i could not tell of any difference nor could he

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ive got one in and I can't tell much either... maybe if you had a bone stock YFZ that was looking for any little help it could get you might, but I'm happy with it just knowing I have one in there :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had a smoother idle. Your not gonna have a seat of the pants difference from any plug. I bought it because they last and have a little better spark they work very well in my Prelude, definatly more top end performance. They are suppose to be good in a car for 100,000 miles. The less you put your plug in and out the better. That's my opinion, less room for problems. I have found aluminum heads to be somewhat sensitive.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sparkplugs.com. There a couple bucks cheaper than most. ;)
CLICK HERE

·
Registered
519 Posts
I've been too lazy to look through the owners manual of my 450 ... but what exact plug does the 450 take anyways??? Whats the number and whats the make?

·
Registered
264 Posts
>>>>>>>NGK<<<<<<< CR8E stock - CR8EIX - Iridium

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by vegasmarc@Feb 4 2004, 09:20 PM
the yfz takes the same plug as th yz450f bike right??
Yes, and the same as the WR450

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
i will have the iridium plugs in stock this week.

they will be $8 each for members.

·
Registered
122 Posts
not worth the money

·
Registered
519 Posts
I dont know how much you guys are paying for the regular NGK CR8E plug , but I can get them for $1.95 Canadian . A local shop is going out of business , so they are selling off all their stock CHEAP!!!

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
LOL Woodward should check out sparkplugs.com. He could get them 2 bucks cheaper just like us "Members" can!!! LOL!!!!! :rock

1 - 20 of 22 Posts