YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
This would vary per dyno, per bike, per operator. Max HP figures really arent the best way to search for a new pipe.

If your wondering which one you can make more power with, with the right build and right builder then the Sparks Big Core would be the one to go with.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
The power will vary from one exhaust to another based on the supporting modifications. The two exhaust your debating on are two of the top systems for a lot of machines across the board. I suggest picking the exhaust system you think looks and sounds the best. I suggest not to open another exhaust thread ever again on here once purchasing your exhaust to decrease the temptation of trying a different one. :D

www.kbmotorsports.com
270-774-1982

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Side note, Sparks will swap cores out. Big core does not have a sparky.

Sent mine out after I realized I was sent the wrong one (standard core).They were able to reuse the core so it was no cost for me, other than shipping of course.

But, big core, cause you won't have to worry about it again once you start building the motor. Ceramic coated option is a great choice IMO. My system is 4 years old and looks great and not rusty and stained like the stainless steal.

It's a great system all the way around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.