Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if somebody would please help me get this out . thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im wonder ing for my stock pipe not my white bros.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Take the 8mm bolt out of the bottom and the start the bike take the needle nose and put them on the sparky twist and pull, all while the bike is running.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
mine was a real pain the ass to get out. i basically had to beat it out with a hammer, flat head screwdriver and some needle nose vice grips

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi@Nov 12 2003, 05:21 PM
mine was a real pain the ass to get out. i basically had to beat it out with a hammer, flat head screwdriver and some needle nose vice grips
did you start the bike and warm it up when you where trying to pull it out?

Have someone give it a little gas while you are pulling and it will just fall out

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Originally posted by yamahauler@Nov 12 2003, 03:48 PM
Dont be a w00ter, just yank and twist and itll come out. Forget about what its gonna look like when you get it out, it might be a little mangled.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks a lot :rock

·
Registered
141 Posts
Originally posted by jbplays+Nov 13 2003, 09:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jbplays @ Nov 13 2003, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--yamahauler@Nov 12 2003, 03:48 PM
Dont be a w00ter, just yank and twist and itll come out. Forget about what its gonna look like when you get it out, it might be a little mangled. [/b]
maybe some of us would like to keep it in good condition so we can put it back in if necasary :re

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by nacsracer27@Nov 15 2003, 03:47 PM
Dont be a w00ter, just yank and twist and itll come out. Forget about what its gonna look like when you get it out, it might be a little mangled.
maybe some of us would like to keep it in good condition so we can put it back in if necasary :re
Well then do it the way I explained to, I don't even have a mark on mine. :blah

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Originally posted by nacsracer27@Nov 15 2003, 02:47 PM
[
maybe some of us would like to keep it in good condition so we can put it back in if necasary :re)
Itll be a little bent but itll go back in. And if you need to explain why it was out, you were cleaning it like the owners manual suggests.
[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts