YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
What type of riding are you looking for. There are some trails around but most the places your not supposed to be there. We like to travel to northwest PA and West Virginia for nice trails. I know there are more people from around here

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE (swoyekr @ Feb 20 2009, 04:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748812
I'm montgomery, near King of prussia. I was hoping to meet up with some people to ride up in the coal mines or go mx racing with.[/b]

the coal mines are just north of me like 15 miles! I have 2 mx parkes around me and agan like 15 miles away!I never road in the coal mines but I road plenty of times in the mx parks! let me no I am getting a new r at the end of march

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (userma3648 @ Feb 20 2009, 09:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748870
the coal mines are just north of me like 15 miles! I have 2 mx parkes around me and agan like 15 miles away!I never road in the coal mines but I road plenty of times in the mx parks! let me no I am getting a new r at the end of march[/b]
Yea ill be around, shoot me a PM when your ready to go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
tons of insane trails in my area. northeastern pa alot of game commission but what gamey's are going to catch a 450 :p. got transportation?

·
Registered
453 Posts
None, unless they shoot.

How far north are you and yes I have transportation. I'm down near Harrisburg.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (07HOOLIGAN @ Apr 9 2009, 10:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=767946
None, unless they shoot.

How far north are you and yes I have transportation. I'm down near Harrisburg.[/b]
Friday July 3rd I'm going to head out to breezewood proving grounds if anyone wants to join. There's a decent track setup and I could use some seat time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
man i wish i woud of checked this out earlier i wanted to go 2 bwood that weekend we all had plans to go and i was all set but little by little through that week everybody backed out.
hey swoyker are you going to miles mountain next weekend?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, I am from the Doylestown area, we ride a lot of coal from Hazelton to Treverton. Tons of spots to ride, lots of trails, play areas and it's all free. I paid for the RAC pass one year, realized it was kind of a waste seeing as how I have spent countless hours riding up there and never got stopped by anybody.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Reviving an old thread but I dont care I need to find some people who want to go riding! I just bought a new X and im looking to ride, I am in the King of prussia area! Let me know

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm in Pottstown. I try to race District 6 Hare Scrambles as much as I can and I also ride MX. I normally go to Blue Diamond in Delaware. I am def. looking for new trails to ride. Since Lost Trails closed there is much around. Let me know if anyone has any new places to ride.

·
Registered
759 Posts
It's gonna be like 50 degrees Sunday. Trying to put a group together to hit up my local spot. Let me know.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Come on out bro. I'll probably be up in the field around 10 a.m.

·
Registered
494 Posts
When it warms up alittle more I would like to get out and ride more if anyones intrested. Tryed to set a treverton ride up last weekend but no one showed, just me and 2 buddys.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm in York, PA so I'm planning on getting up to RAC a lot this year once it warms up and I can get to the office to buy a permit sometime. Sucks they're only open 8-4 and I work an hour away.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm in York, PA so I'm planning on getting up to RAC a lot this year once it warms up and I can get to the office to buy a permit sometime. Sucks they're only open 8-4 and I work an hour away.
We went to Treverton and didn't have a permit as most people there didn't either. Didn't see any patrol, cops or anything. would like to ride more trails then coal hills. That coal dirt is nast...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts