YFZ Central banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
i'm in the florence ,but i travel around the state racing at different tracks and series.
winterseries is ending this sunday at chesterfield,s.c.
winter series is ending on feb 18 at loris,at myrtle beach mx.s.c.
bishopville s.c. spring series will be starting soon;april 14,15,16 at loris,also known as myrtle beach mx,will be having a spring series weekend,a 3 moto series for the weekend.just a few things happening in the near future around this area.
an wheeldude,you couldn't be more right about saudi(in dillon),the place sucks azz now,use to be AWESOME.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I agree about Saudi, I went a couple of times when I had my old 440ex and it blowed. Dunno why I went back with my YFZ a couple of months ago. Guess I was bored :mhihi: But.. I raced a couple of times with my 440ex in 2005, if any of you were there you probably remember me, I did that superman seatgrab 360 off of a single to table and did a couple of cartwheels. :mhihi:

seriously we all need to schedule a ride at I-20 or something. I went the other week and he revamped a lot of the track.. got some woops, added some singles, took out the triple :disgust: . If anyone's interested email me [email protected]

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yeah, I'm Definatedly down for that! Perhaps this next weekend, or the weekend after....

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well.. the reason I went to the track on a stocker honda is because it was a friends. :disgust: Track was fun though. Go ahead and go so you can get some practice, I'm gonna need some competition when I get my 06' :mhihi:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm going to be moving to Rock Hill, SC this summer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Originally posted by MikeKFX@Mar 12 2006, 12:13 PM
I'm going to be moving to Rock Hill, SC this summer.
[snapback]392245[/snapback]​
Hey cool, i'm supposed to moving up that way too. You should check out TNT Motorsports Inc. They have a lot of good trails, but so far only a few tracks that sport quads can go on :angryfire: the owner is supposed to be making a new sport quad only track with some sick stuff on it...

·
Registered
504 Posts
I like in the extreme upstate almost on the NC line.

TNT in Chester is ok, trails are easy but some sections tight. The current mx track is very easy, you have to check up bigtime or overshoot the jumps. There is a quad only mx track in the works, No quads on the big mx track??? I rode there last Saturday and about feel out from heat stroke. But waters are cheap at the consession stand, $0.53. What a deal.

New place called Carolina Adventure World in Great Falls opening later this year. Supposed to have 100+ miles of trails. They have a website, do google search. Looks to be the Utopia of ride areas.

K bar M in Gaffney is ok, but when I went there it was rutted bad and a lot of mud. I think it is mostly used by utility quads, not to fun for me on my YFZ.

There are several mx tracks, I cannot comment, I am not a big mx rider. I do know that Iron City in Blacksburg gets very good reviews.

If you can get into NC there are a couple more places.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well, since all of the guys I currently ride with only have utilities... I'm stuck just riding my grizzly... which is a blast... but I'd like to meet up with some sport quad guys, and ride the yfz once in a while...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm over here in the sandbox til the 9th of Aug... I woulda been up for it otherwise...

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm in York, but you can call it Rockhill. I race strictly MX, and I mostly practice at Iron City in Blacksburg. I love that place, you have to have some balls to go out there. :mhihi: I'm waiting on TNT to open the new quad only track, I'll be tearing it up there as soon as they get it up and running. I want to go to Top Gunn and Parker Valley one of these days. Anybody else live around my area? I haven't seen or know ANYBODY that actually rides quads around where I live.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts