YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order a desert seat kit from high flyte.... What a work of art.. The company claims it sits 21/2 inches higher than stock.. This had me concerned, I did not want to transfer my weight up high, I wanted to keep low center of gravity (I did not want the handling of a raptor, being everything high and tall). But this seat actually doen't bring your ass 2 1/2 higher, It is very soft it compresses, It is like a banshee seat now, You just go down into it. It molds your ass, and the gripper seat loves holding own, it is still easy to muneuver around also. It feals like I just soften my suspenion by ten folds. This is the best $145 I have ever spent. If you race GNCC you have got to try this, or get tired of having sore ass syndrome on that damn stock seat, and walk around like you have something stuck in you A#$. I can't desribe how good it works, This will no doubt increase your stamina, no question about it. I was the first on to try this around in this neck of the wood, Now eveyone wants to do this. This foam is injected to fit the contour of the seat frame mold, and also comes with your cover or choice. Hey I should get something from this company by braggingand giving free propaganda. I have my first GNCC next week that I will try this on, I will let you know how it works. Don't worry pros, I pose no threat, Yet. I am always trying to figure new things to help improve longivity and long rides, that I cannot find aftermaret, I have a few more that really works, I will post them next.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
got any pics of this seat? I was about to order a seat from cascade that has an extra inch of foam.

So do you have to send in your seat? Or do you install it yourself.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I called Cascade and then had a local shop make me a cover and add an inch of foam. Seat now more comfortable that my old Raptor and doesnt
make you feel like you are sitting any different height wise. :rock

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have to find my digital cam. But trust me this is some soft material. My buddies rode mine and want me to get them one, They are in love with it.
Some of them are on Honda's. This is the w00ter though,
When you order it be sure to get the gripper added to the cover. It is the most single, best improvement I have made on it. I can't wait until race day. To see how much better my stamina holds up. Your ass just mold into it. It should help save on the arms also, your weight transfer is planted in it.
It will be the next big thing on hard seating remedies for long riding. I bet the pros will catch on too.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not have to send it in, I took it to the local upholstry shop. I do not own a stable gun. Besides they do this everyday, I did not want to mess it up. The lady who did it said it was a very easy fit. She charged like 20 or 30 bucks, nothing major.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bigdaddy, I am not sure what class yet, I will only do a few GNCC. Probably vet, or one of the B classes. You should reconize me, I will probably have the only seat like this, Red and white YFZ. Come check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts