Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 1999, but sat for 3 years....it looks and rides very nice...... :rock

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Dude .... those things are fast . Wait till he gets up into an 80 . The first time I ever tried my little cousins 80 ( back in the day ) I almost killed myself . I remember watching a kid from michigan race the local series and he had an RM 80 and was as fast ( maybe faster) than the guy on 125s and was jumping every jump that they were doing .

On a side note .... How did you like the Sparks pipe?? Whats the complete parts setup that you have on your YFZ . I think it by far the sickest looking bike on the forum . Let me know what you think is the best setup for MX on the YFZ 450 . Keep in mind that I aint a big guy , only 150lbs , Im a fairly aggressive rider but this will also be my first season back racing after a few years , so I'm starting off new again . I am going to race mostly MX and maybe do the occasional trail ride , but the bike is going to be a track machine for the most part . What setup should I go with??

·
Registered
145 Posts
Cool, have fun with it. I just moved my son up to a CR85 and we're having a blast. Now I have to get him a quad to though. :disgust

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Very nice Jim, I am sure you will have lots of fun!

I mean I am sure your boy will have lots of fun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts