YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i've heard this song before on huevos 7 on the "dunks" part where they are all out in trevorton and ridin on the coal hills. but i cant seem to find that video any more on youtube.

so whats the name of this song?

http://earlywineracing.com/photos_videos.html <--- go there, and go down to the very botton till you see rd#2 quad race video ( i belive its the 1st one.lol) but if any of you know the name of that song. let me know please!!!

-Nathan

·
Registered
234 Posts
QUOTE (Hillclimbingrecon @ Feb 22 2009, 10:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749297
Alright, i've heard this song before on huevos 7 on the "dunks" part where they are all out in trevorton and ridin on the coal hills. but i cant seem to find that video any more on youtube.

so whats the name of this song?

http://earlywineracing.com/photos_videos.html <--- go there, and go down to the very botton till you see rd#2 quad race video ( i belive its the 1st one.lol) but if any of you know the name of that song. let me know please!!!

-Nathan[/b]
The Crimson - Atreyu

·
Registered
261 Posts
Definately Atreyu, the song is on their older CD

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
once you start listening to the song you might as well make a cd with that song on it 15 times cause that all you listen to

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha wow. i guess the one i saw was someone who made a remix then.

my bad. but thanks again!!

i love you guys!

-nathan

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
QUOTE (Defiant @ Feb 22 2009, 01:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749381
The song in huevos 7 was underoath - young and aspiring

Here ya go.....

Clicky[/b]
DING DING DING!!! :clap: You are correct sir!!

QUOTE (Hillclimbingrecon @ Feb 22 2009, 02:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749415
hahaha wow. i guess the one i saw was someone who made a remix then.

my bad. but thanks again!!

i love you guys!

-nathan[/b]
Yeah, that's probably what happened. I looked on YouTube for the Huevos clip, and I found it 2 or 3 times but every one of them had different music than my Huevos 7 DVD. The one Defiant posted is the song that's on the DVD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts