YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im gonna be gettting a yfz in the christmas area and i was wondering what i need to know and if there gonna have any deals during christmas.....i already talked to my dealer and they said there selling for 6874 out the door but they probly wont have any buy december but i have a friend who use to work for a dealer that got me a deal for 7100 out the door if the other dealer is out of them....im 15 140lbs and 5' 6"-5' 7" i have a blaster right now but i just need something faster and i know i can handle the yfz i only bought the blaster because i didnt have alot of money then ...tell me if im getting a good deal and all i need to know about the yfz please thank you :yfz

·
Registered
212 Posts
dont tell them you are 15 or you will be riding somtihng in the 90cc range

·
Registered
212 Posts
not sure in other states but in oregon if you are 16 say hello to 90 cc's

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Youre prolly not getting the BEST deal anyone in here has heard of, but if you buy your yfz from a local dealer you get better service from that dealer when you need it. An example: I was having trouble figuring out how to adjust my front shocks, and brought my yfz by the dealership where i bought it ($7100 OTD) and the sevice manager spent 20 minutes helping me adjust em and teaching me what screw adjusts what. Then he says," thank you Mr Brooks, there's no charge we just appreciate your business." That kinda customer service is worth paying a little for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts