YFZ Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so I wanna post these pics, Tell me what you guys think.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
thats sick man, i see you upgraded a bit from the stock shocks :mhihi:

and congrats on POTM

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah hah, Got all 3, fronts are elite, thinking on going with roll design next year, depends on where I take racing.

Thanks for the congrats too

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
are they long travel front or do you ABSOLUTELY have to run standard travels on thos arms?

·
Registered
918 Posts
QUOTE (YFZER359 @ Feb 14 2009, 02:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746357
are they long travel front or do you ABSOLUTELY have to run standard travels on thos arms?[/b]

Those are standard travel shocks and yes you have to run standard travel for those arms.

Great looking bike man! I see we have similar taste. :mhihi: My current setup is just like yours and I have long travel now too put on. Going out in a few to start the tear down. I still have to PC a bunch of stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Nice wheeler man.

Those Grey plastics are my favorite of all years and the number platres are nice.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I've seen hext at the races, And I got my nerfs and bumber powerder coated, i wanna get long traval next year but im not sure yet, thanks for the comments

·
Registered
918 Posts
Dude, the more I look at your pictures the more wierds me out. haha. I see we have the same tool box. You made the same type of stand for the bike, and we even use the same cat liter! Numbers, setup, colors and EVERYTHING are similar! :mhihi:

Well, you need to finish this off. Go to Pit Posse on ebay and get the handguards. PC the stock grab bar black. You might be able to still find a set of graphics on clearance yet. And keep your eyes peeled for set of used Hipers and they will almost be identical!

Great bike man!

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
QUOTE (YFZER359 @ Feb 14 2009, 12:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746357
are they long travel front or do you ABSOLUTELY have to run standard travels on thos arms?[/b]
You ABSOLUTELY have to run standard travel shocks on all standard travle a arms, and long travel shocks on long travel a arms. You CAN NOT mix and match between ST and LT, it won't work right either way.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Transplanted @ Feb 14 2009, 07:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746415
Dude, the more I look at your pictures the more wierds me out. haha. I see we have the same tool box. You made the same type of stand for the bike, and we even use the same cat liter! Numbers, setup, colors and EVERYTHING are similar! :mhihi:

Well, you need to finish this off. Go to Pit Posse on ebay and get the handguards. PC the stock grab bar black. You might be able to still find a set of graphics on clearance yet. And keep your eyes peeled for set of used Hipers and they will almost be identical!

Great bike man![/b]

haha yeah, I was looking at your quad when i was waiting for the front elkas to come in, we do have matching quads almost, i love the red and grey and black look, and about the graphics, im eh about them bc i don't wanna put graphics on, but def the hand gaurds lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah i here ya, i need to get a quad hub thingy going lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
i think it looks sick..ive always liked the look of your yfz i dont know why lol.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts