it brings me to my name on imgstation

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
it works :rock NICE MAN!!!!! :woo :red

·
Registered
201 Posts
where in Mass you live? i llive in Northboro......we go riding at rocky hill.....but we will be hopfull and most likely buying land and building a xc and mx course............the mx course shoudl be sweet.......if you have aim hit me up on there at Walsh 250r PEP.....

i will be racing this year either a walsh/pep/blaster/250r or a herrmann/elka/blaster/250r

and we race NEATVMX that is what you race i expect.......

does your brother have a screen name?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i don't have a screen name. I already have kank graphics (waiting for warmer weather to put on) and ac propeg nerfs. I might sell my snowmobile to get some money for the yfz but have to wait for reportcards.But if everything goes as planed a-arms,shocks, steering stem, axle, ehaust jet kit ,hanlebars, and tires and rims. But well see. :rock :red

·
Registered
319 Posts
hey yfz53 how do you have sponsors but no quad? wtf BAHAHAHAA :lol

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
hey-where did you NE guys pick up your yfz's and how much? i hope to race most of the neatv races next season (2005 :cry ) but i am gonna be out there riding the tracks often when i get my yfz.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by XCyFz@Jan 16 2004, 10:34 PM
bc his had those sponsors before he sold his other quad. now just waiting on the new one! :rock :red

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217+Jan 17 2004, 12:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bunkerking217 @ Jan 17 2004, 12:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--XCyFz@Jan 16 2004, 10:34 PM
bc his had those sponsors before he sold his other quad. now just waiting on the new one! :rock :red [/b][/quote]
:stupid thats right....... they sponsored me on my other quad so im just waiting to get my new one before i hav sumthin to actually put their stickers on :lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts