YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My god I am so happy with my yfz. I am pretty much stock, and not into racing the hill, but my god. I rarely lost. I put my 115lb brother on it, and he was beating drag banshees up the steep part of test hill. I expected these to be fast, but I was suprised. I am 6'2" 230 lbs, and I pulled test in 4th gear no problem. Amazing. I need to change my oil now though to get the break-in oil out of my bike. Do these have filters like the raptors, and are there any sites with a diagram on how to do it. It looks like I may have to take the whoole skid plate off to drain, any help on how to do it would be appreciated. And I assume I should run 10w30 or something close.

All of yo on this site have helped me so much. I have had fast bikes before, but with just jetting and a silencer I had no idea a bike could be so powerful, and fun to dune with. Thanks again guys. :yfz

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
All the information on how to change you oil can be found in your owners manual, or on this site using the search button ;)

I am suprised I didn't run into you at test hill......I was there a few times, and hardly ever race, until people pull up to me, or my friends nag me enough to go race someone. I did have a couple of people come up to me though and talk about my bike, and how they've seen it on the internet......blah blah blah.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I camped at buttercup. but I was bored of competition hill. so I rode over to test early saturday afternoon and stayed till 8 or so. My yfz looks stock, and I have sandstar paddles and razors. I have a graphics kit but haven't put it on yet. Blue HMF slinencer and that about it. I'm going out again MLK weekend. If your out. we'll have to meet up.

I'll check the manual and see what it says. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts