YFZ Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
What type of riding, and what riding areas? (i.e. glamis? or dumont? or Gorman? MX racing?) I'll be out at Glamis a ton this winter. I'll be back in San Diego come this January too.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey whats up man. I live in colton..its the san bernardino area, were like 45 min apart...email me nd aybe we could get together. I have a couple other friends i ride with. One wth a z, anothr with a 400ex, and one with a kfx. But of course they cat hang with my yfz...alright man just email...im at aol.com

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am in Lake Mathews, just south of Riverside. What type of riding do you do? You guys should start coming out to the races.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Damn....i had no idea u guys lived so close...We all gotta try hooking up one day... :evilgrin :ihit

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
:nono

south side of glamis by Interstate 8 in the Imperial sand dunes.........Your from Socal, and don't know about Gordon's? are you feeling ok? :lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow a guy from california and does not know about the dunes? Seems weird to me. Im out in phoenix and will also be in the dunes for halloween, glamis though. I might cruise out during the weekend, as i will be there from wed to sun.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Well, i barely got my yfz about a mnth ago and the only dunes ive ben to were at Pismo. But i wanna go to other places, thats why im asking u guys. ok, so from Riverside/San Bernardino, how would i get there? And where else do rde Bob thats close to u? Like when u want to just go out for little riding. Caue highlands pretty close. Hae u been o Adelanto, i drive by there but i havent stopped and ridden there.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whats up guys, I went out to elsinore mx park yesterday and wasn't impressed the track is to tight and the jumps are a little on the small side. Are there any other tracks around us. Anyone who wants to hook up and go riding e-mail me. I go during the week a lot (mon-fri)and weekends also so let me know.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS DONE THE CAM MOD YET? I WANT TO DO IT BUT I'M A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT SCREWING WITH A BRAND NEW BIKE? MIGHT BE WILLING TO DO IT IF I HAD SOMEONE THERE TO WALK ME THROUGH IT.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by RESCUE YFZ@Sep 18 2003, 05:25 PM
HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS DONE THE CAM MOD YET? I WANT TO DO IT BUT I'M A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT SCREWING WITH A BRAND NEW BIKE? MIGHT BE WILLING TO DO IT IF I HAD SOMEONE THERE TO WALK ME THROUGH IT.
I followed the ones in the tech section.....heres the link: CAM MOD STEP BY STEP

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yeah, i wanna do that cam mod tomorrow. How much does it really improve the ol' YFZ? Anyone done it yet??

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey everyone....Well, Im going ridin on Suday in Bloomington. Thats between Fontana and San Bernardino. If any one is close by in the So Cal area let me know. Maybe we could hook up. :yfz :rock

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey yfz dream I see you did the cam mod, I'm still nervous as hell to rip the top of my engine apart, was it pretty easy and big is the difference?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts