YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that Lake Elsinore Mx park has a quad track now and they are open all week long. The current track is a little tight but they are almost done with the extension which will almost triple it size. I really hope people get out there and use it cause theres not many tracks in our area for quads and I would hate to see them can the track cause its not lucrative enough to pay for the upkeep. So spread the word and get out there. the extension is supposed to be done next week, its got some doubles nice step ups it really looks like they are putting in a good effort for the quad guys. see ya out there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, i havent rode it yet but its looks killer and i hear there is hardly never anyone on it. its been so hot up there but now that it is cooling down i'm going to try it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I live about 5 min from it and I was goning every weekend until I broke my wrist :cry o well. anyway it is fun and I can't wait to see the expansion because is was well, small. I hope that it will stay alive because I love not to have to drive far!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I hope this try is better than their last. The other track was pathetic. I never went back after the first time. I will go if they make it decent. My YFZ will be done this week, then ATV Sport is going to do a photo shoot on it. After that, it is race time!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Didn't know they had a track out there.....Oh Yeah!!!!! Taking the YFZ there this weekend....btw does it cost any $ and is there track requirements?

·
Registered
97 Posts
It costs 20 bucks and you have to have an isma membership for insurance, 20 bucks which you can get at the track. It is alot of money in my opinion to go there for the first time for what it is but I think it is fun but i wish that it was cheaper. If you don't live close than I think you should go to another place like Glen Helen or El cajon or LACR, ect..... but if you live close and want to go anyday of the week it a good place if the expansion is gonna be good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts