YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this 2008 yfz 450 and noticed a bit of oil is leaking into my intake box. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Technically that is working as designed, if you wanted to stop it all together, get yourself a new Stealth Breather box (PM kilroy on here, he under Peak Racing makes one and I have it installed on my quad...it’s awesome) or you could get a catch can from say Duncan Racing.

Ultimately what these 2 options do is help recycle that oil back into the engine instead of the stock action of just spitting it in the intake box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Technically that is working as designed, if you wanted to stop it all together, get yourself a new Stealth Breather box (PM kilroy on here, he under Peak Racing makes one and I have it installed on my quad...it’s awesome) or you could get a catch can from say Duncan Racing.

Ultimately what these 2 options do is help recycle that oil back into the engine instead of the stock action of just spitting it in the intake box.

Check out the thread “Kilroy 450R Trail Build”

Playing with some color! I just put the silver gunmetal metallic on my bike...Wicked color....

More pics in my Imgur gallery!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sent from my iPhone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts