YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was just wondering...cause i know i dont have enough money for a full system, but i do want more power for what i have right now. So will slip on improve my quad. And how much will it improve? Cause right now i just took out the baffle on my yfz and its pretty messed up so i wont really be able to use it anymore. But im gonna be going to glamis this Nov. And i know i need a Spark arrestor.(and i want my quad to be smacking down on other quads... :lol :lol ) So would a slip on be a good investment? And if so...which pipe? Thanx a lot...Oh yeah, and im also doing the cam mod and hopefully rejetting to take my airbox lid off this weekend

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just adding a slip-on will help a little!

HMF claims a nice improvment with just a slip on.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
top choices were TC, Yoshi, and Sparks....What do u think? :what

·
Registered
33 Posts
Originally posted by YFZdream450@Sep 25 2003, 10:41 PM
Well, I was just wondering...cause i know i dont have enough money for a full system, but i do want more power for what i have right now. So will slip on improve my quad. And how much will it improve? Cause right now i just took out the baffle on my yfz and its pretty messed up so i wont really be able to use it anymore. But im gonna be going to glamis this Nov. And i know i need a Spark arrestor.(and i want my quad to be smacking down on other quads... :lol :lol ) So would a slip on be a good investment? And if so...which pipe? Thanx a lot...Oh yeah, and im also doing the cam mod and hopefully rejetting to take my airbox lid off this weekend
I'm going to Glamis as well for Thanksgiving weekend (stoked about it) but good luck smacking everyone around in the dunes....you'll probably have no problem with most of the quads out there but everyone I know that has a YFZ has done so many mods that it's going to be close if you race another YFZ.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:rock :rock :yfz Yeah i kinda figured wouldnt be hitting up anyone elses YFZ seeing how mine is stock without a baffle. I will have some mods done by Thanksgiving...i just wanna whooop som ass out there. You guys think i will? :what :what

·
Registered
229 Posts
you ride yfz now and whoopin ass is what it was made for. modded shees and other yfz's and a 250r or two are going to be your biggest competition. Have fun ill be at dumont doin the same. :lol

I DONT RIDE FAST I JUST FLY LOW! :rock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts