YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone ride there?

I am going on oct 4th, and maybe 1 more trip after that.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i went 2 weeks ago i am planning on maybe the weekend of 11th and 12th but who knows i might jet up there this saturday or sunday

where u from?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
West Olive, near Grand Rapids

After this weekend I might go 1 more time but it would be on th 25th.

If you go this weekend I will be on a yellow Z400(CT pipe). I will be riding with a black and white raptor(Yoshi pipe), and a red 400ex(fmf pipe).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a great time, a lot of jumps out there (Im not that big into jumping though.). I was doing some good catwalks, the whole way up test and the whole length of the main flats/drags. Saw about 5 yfz's up there, about 3 or 4 with pipes on them allready. Not many people were draging.

I have plans the next 2 weekends, butI am planing on making another trip the last sat in oct. Let me know if you will be there. If you go this weekend let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
333 Posts
im supposed to be going on the weekend of the 25th also... if i can get off work thursday and friday...

but i got some ???s

what are the rules for riding.. someone told me you need a spark arrester ( for what i dont know) but i got a hmf slipon and it dont have an arrester on... do i have to put the stock on??

also what are the other rules... if i can get off we should hook up anyone that is going that weekend!

·
Registered
257 Posts
you have to have the sparky arrestor or you can not enter the dunes, second you must have a flag $25 at duneland next door to dunes, 3rd they are random checking db tests at the entrance 96db limit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts