YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you guys go to silver lake sand dunes? they are in michigan tell me some stories i plan on goign up there the first week of june to rip some.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I went for my first time last July and it was awesome :rock I had a blast on the 450. I was there 2 days but the 1st day it was raining all morning so that day blew but the 2nd it was much better. The sand wasn't quite dry yet though and the YFZ shocks are a little rough going over the choppy stuff. I am going again this summer and you should definately head out there too.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Been there a couple of times. Gets crowded during the summer. They work off of the voucher system so look into it before you make the drive.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the voucher system is awesome i went last year i had a 03 raptor talking about a dog it was stock, i hated it there seemed like it had no power at all. i hope i like this yfz alot better there it is piped and jetted, and it seems to rip pretty good. i am goign there with a couple of stock banshees and a piped raptor i hope i can beat them.
:red

·
Registered
631 Posts
how can i find out more info on silver lake? i live in ohio & would love to ride in the dunes

andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts