·
Registered
791 Posts
If you drive your truck out there it gets expensive quick! lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Would the state sticker happen to be the small white sticker that they had me put on the corner of the ORV sticker?

Sorry OP that I kinda jacked your thread with a question of my own..
Don't worry about it. lol, good questions and its info that I need to know when I got over there... so then if I take my truck and quad out on the dunes, that's 4 stickers that id have to buy? the orv pass plus the state park pass?!?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Don't worry about it. lol, good questions and its info that I need to know when I got over there... so then if I take my truck and quad out on the dunes, that's 4 stickers that id have to buy? the orv pass plus the state park pass?!?
Correct about 90 dollars in stickers :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
Holy crap... Going to be expensive this year.. We are going for a week here in about a week in a half... three quads and a truck... All need stickers D:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Holy crap... Going to be expensive this year.. We are going for a week here in about a week in a half... three quads and a truck... All need stickers D:
Better bring the check book!! :clap

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ouch, the $414 just to get there on the badger, plus another $90 in stickers... wow, my bank account is crying already. lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
taking the car ferry across the pond. otherwise its 412 miles, 6.5 hours, driving one way. so I figured that taking the car ferry would be a lot easier. but the $412 is if my wife and kids come with. and taking the ferry would save me 5 hours time, so id have more riding time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah the whole voucher deal makes Slver lake loose some of its glamour, its no fun having to wait in line and worry about if your going to even be able to get in at all. I just picked up a 450 and really had my heart set on going labor day weekend. But i may have to look into other options if i cant get vouchers :-(

21 - 31 of 31 Posts