YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts

picture of the week! fo shizzle. man. if i were to die, silver lake has gotta be heaven! man, i gotta go to silver lake soon. looks like the yfz's ruledthe dunes, as expected. got any more pics?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sweet! :O Looks like you had great weather, when I went in July it rained the 1st day so the sand was like cement, but the 2nd it stopped raining. My hands were so sore as hell from the first day tho so that sucked but the sand being hard made for lots of air off test hill :lol

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea we had awesome weather. Low 70s. sand was dry and easily thrown. Had a blast. My hands and arms were still sore after riding 14 hours in 2 days. Always have a blast there. Let me know next time you go YFZridah, maybe we tear up some sand togethar next year. More pics:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Syd 450+Oct 12 2003, 03:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Syd 450 @ Oct 12 2003, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nacsracer27@Oct 11 2003, 10:12 PM
its not very professional to look at your roost...especialy when caught on camera
... He may have been stuck... :lol [/b][/quote]
The guy on the white YFZ is my brother. And the pic of him looking back he was stuck. I admit I look back at my roost sometimes I like to see how big it is, lol. I ride to have fun, and I had a blast in Silver Lake. Thanks for the compliments guys. And Super Fly we still have to tear up some ground togethar!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by nacsracer27@Oct 12 2003, 06:12 AM
its not very professional to look at your roost...especialy when caught on camera
get a life :uhoh.......... newayz...... sweet picks nick!!! im goin there one day!!!! :rock

·
Registered
333 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ+Oct 12 2003, 02:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ @ Oct 12 2003, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Syd [email protected] 12 2003, 03:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--nacsracer27
@Oct 11 2003, 10:12 PM

... He may have been stuck... :lol
The guy on the white YFZ is my brother. And the pic of him looking back he was stuck. I admit I look back at my roost sometimes I like to see how big it is, lol. I ride to have fun, and I had a blast in Silver Lake. Thanks for the compliments guys. And Super Fly we still have to tear up some ground togethar! [/b][/quote]
whenever your ready dude...

hopefully they will be reopening the mX track here in janesville pretty soon!

·
Registered
741 Posts
sick pics man...those should definetly win pic of the week!
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts