9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this thing!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, it was on sum site.......... ill hav to find it again...... but that was the only shot of it

·
Registered
625 Posts
Trey, I am so disappointed.......... :lol But damn they massacred the fenders on that thing and I am not a fan of black anything on a quad....
Isaac

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by edgerat@Aug 12 2003, 04:27 AM
Trey, I am so disappointed.......... :lol But damn they massacred the fenders on that thing and I am not a fan of black anything on a quad....
Isaac
lol........ they did chop the fenders didnt they? :lol i think they came from the point in the front and just hacked it....... lol....... i love those graphics...... boss had posted em and i saw em but thats the first time i saw em on the quad.... thats BADANAL!!! :lol :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Paul400ex@Aug 12 2003, 07:22 AM
so motowoz already has shocks out for them huh...
they mite have....... but he also mite have been sponsored by them and got them made for it for him...... not sure tho... but its sweet

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
It looks good w/ the sticker kit. But the front fender I do not like that cut AT ALL. I saw a YFZ at silver lake with the front cut like that but the plastic around the key was still up! Looks like shit IMO. You have to cut were the plastic flares up! That is sweet! Other than that nice bike.

·
Registered
625 Posts
The nerfs with the flat heel guard, what model are they and how much? please.

Thanks Geoff.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts