YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys its sad to say but the 250ex is gonna be a goner :lol Iam 511 155lbs and i ride alot on a track here thats what I enjoy. What are you guys paying for your YFZs out the door? Is there any special type of deal on such as 300 dollars bonus cash or something. I will be 16 by the time I own this quad. So i wont be breaking any laws haha

·
Registered
467 Posts
go for it, but you're gonna be in for a suprise when that sucker kicks you in the pants the first time :lol i thought my arms were gonna get ripped off when i rode my buddies at the track today :lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know how a quad could have more power than my 250ex! :eek: ...Hahaha It should be a good jump from being made fun of to walking all over everyone

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Definetly spend the money! After riding it today and really testing her out I love this quad! I have never loved a quad, not even my Raptor. I have liked them a lot but I LOVE this quad! I can not describe what a thrill this thing is to ride. Today around a 1 mile track w/ lots of turns I was smoking the DS EVERYTIME! This thing handles awesome. It is like I am on rails. In the woods I was flowing, I thought it has better low end than my 01 Raptor. I could fly up and down the hills in the woods and out of the woods! So much power. This thing absolutly rips and is worht every penny! I feel like I ripped Yamaha off for how awesome this quad is and the price I paid for it, after riding it all day today! Only problem is the shifter sticks sometimes after running her hard, which I am not sure why? :?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Iam gonan ask 3200 firm for my 01 250ex which sounds fair its in great shape with good mods never wrecked. Which leaves me with how much to pay off a new Red and White YFZ? How much was it to walk out of the show room with this beauty? :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:eek: REALLY i thought i would keep it under 7000 but i guess thats still only 3200 left with my 250ex cash :lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you guys think the price will drop some if I would wait until winter or next spring even and get a carry over or no?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump..I need some good things on this quad to get my parents talked into letting me by this quad. They dont think its anything better than my quad. They dont know much :oops:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
what isn't better?? Liqud cooled(for more reliability), better suspension(less likley to crash or get bumped off :lol ), Better handling, Never out grow the power or available power :lol ,ect,ect....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:D Thank You..They read that post..Hey the new format is awesome. These new smilies are awesome too :yfz

·
Registered
812 Posts
Definitely spend the money. I don't know what sales tax is where you're from, but it is 6.6% in Utah and mine was almost $7,300 OTD and that was $300 off retail.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I doubt they will in the spring. I buy about ten bikes a year and it took me about a year and a half to get them to come off of retail on a Raptor. You never know though. IF......Honda ever comes out with one, that will probably help slow down the demand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts