YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the difference between the 12" and the regular silencer which is how long? any performance difference, can i get the brushed 12" from gt thunder colored from you, how much? any info would help thanks, also any info comparing the sparks and HMF pipes would be helpful i'm up in the air on the decision!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also can someone explain why it says 6.3 hp increase and to the side it says 9 in mid range on the site?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by 450bret350@Jul 31 2003, 08:18 PM
what is the difference between the 12" and the regular silencer which is how long? any performance difference, can i get the brushed 12" from gt thunder colored from you, how much? any info would help thanks, also any info comparing the sparks and HMF pipes would be helpful i'm up in the air on the decision!
^I would like to know too

·
Registered
875 Posts
I asked them what the difference between the 12 and the regular silencer was when i ordered my exhaust on friday, he said that there is no performance difference. the 12's will be a little louder but the 12 was actually a mistake and they will not be making that as a regular silencer. so the 12's are really a mistake and the one that are out there are the only ones there will be. hope this helps dave

·
Registered
582 Posts
Sorry for the delay in response. Some people want the short can...they believe it will ad more to the mid-range power. This is common with MX racers. The shorter the pipe is the more noise it makes. If your not racing I would stick with the 16' canister.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts