YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What decently priced shocks can I run? Also what other quads have the same travel and quality as the yfz shocks? My brother wrecked the right side of my quad and may as well replace both shocks. It's driven by my gf so we don't need anything crazy but looking to find anything that will pair up even other brand quads. Please help. Trying to research what will fit thank you! First time poster.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Send the pics to Ryan at BNR and ask him. I believe so but better to get him to confirm.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
What decently priced shocks can I run? Also what other quads have the same travel and quality as the yfz shocks? My brother wrecked the right side of my quad and may as well replace both shocks. It's driven by my gf so we don't need anything crazy but looking to find anything that will pair up even other brand quads. Please help. Trying to research what will fit thank you! First time poster.

The Legacy series from Elka will be the cheapest route to pursue in my opinion. Elka offers them for 999 front and rear or just 899 for the front which is practically in “rebuild” territory.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Legacy series from Elka will be the cheapest route to pursue in my opinion. Elka offers them for 999 front and rear or just 899 for the front which is practically in “rebuild” territory.
Does Elka revalve and change spring rate when new shocks are being purchased from them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts