YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Both? Confused on what is even listed... and again pic bud.
$375 per each carb. these are one of the keys to braking in the 60hp # if you didn't now. can text me for pics and ill try and get some up.
Motoman posted 2 engines for sale, so I'd imagine he would have 2 of everything listed. 44mm carb is a gateway to 60hp, but you'd still need $3k-$4k in the right setup to do so. Also I've seen a 60horser with a 43.5mm but definitely a good start. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Squirrels right have are two motor for sale. and the 450 is the one that was putting it down against the best Honda's on the circuit. why spend 3-4k $2400 complete oil and clutch every race.

·
Registered
592 Posts
^^^ Raye Rice is Right (unlike that vicious moment in the elevator). Throw a period here, comma there, and bam! You just cracked motorman's unreadable, diabolical masquerade of a text! Fedz couldn't crack it lol! But good guy to deal with. Fast shipping, quality packaging, awesome communication, answers all questions, and items and condition are as described!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.