YFZ Central banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a shop manual for the bike? Called my local dealer and he didnt even know a part number

Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
You too Lap lol When you find it on CD let me know, I'll buy it from ya like the Dale one

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heya Dawzie how's it goin?!
Wife got her 450 on Saturday. Hate not having a manual for a bike.

I think this manual is probably copywritten, Yamaha isnt going to be as generous as Cannondale in that area.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, I know the guy who won. That's Sweetquads.com I gave him a Cannondale CD to post on his website. Maybe he'll post the Yamaha CD too?

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
I prefer the hard copy version myself, since I can't drag my computer into the garage.......

My dealer says as soon as they're out, I'll have one. :|

·
Registered
58 Posts
Originally posted by LapTraffic@Jul 29 2003, 04:47 AM
Hey, I know the guy who won. That's Sweetquads.com I gave him a Cannondale CD to post on his website. Maybe he'll post the Yamaha CD too?
Hey Lap, any luck on getting us a CD for $10 and a beer :rock

·
Registered
73 Posts
The dealer part number for the YFZ450 service manual is LIT-11616-17-11. I ordered it from my dealer today. Says it will be about two weeks and about $56.00.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Originally posted by LapTraffic@Jul 29 2003, 12:47 AM
He'll post it. But you have to be a "Premier" member to get the pdf versions from the website. Basically you have to pay. But I dont' know anything else.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Originally posted by LapTraffic@Jul 28 2003, 02:56 PM
Where can I get a shop manual for the bike? Called my local dealer and he didnt even know a part number

Thanks!
Hey, Lap! Glad to see another familiar face :lol JIM

·
Registered
19 Posts
just check out sweetquads page ya should be able to get it there, I think he has put the manuals back out for everyone, not sure but check it out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
just go to bluetraxx.com, they have a free down load available on the YFZ450 forum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts