YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's me running a shee on Chokecherry a week ago...

Click on YFZ Surprise

Bear in mind that I'm 210 w/ gear (weighed myself that afternoon). The kid I'm running w/ looks to be about 160 max. He got the holeshot too. That Chokecherry is a fun hill. Very quick runs and the start means a lot.

I'd love to be able to set up shop out there and find the best gearing. I was running 14/40 w/ 21-12-8 Haulers. Would like to try 13/40.

·
Registered
43 Posts
NICE RUN! where is chokecherry???? i have had the same results when i go to dumont!!! and i weigh 230 lbs NAKED :O :O not a pretty sight :O :O gotta be almost 250 lbs with gear on...and i was beating guys on piped banshees that were about a buck o five soaking wet :lol :lol doesn't anybody EAT anymore??? besides i like people thinking DAAAAAMMMM i just got beat by a fat guy?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by schwendi@Sep 22 2003, 01:31 PM
cool video. what kind of mods did the shee have??
I can only assume the usual; pipes, cool heads, etc. Just piped and he would have been nowhere near me.

I can run and beat piped/cool headed / reeded shees all day with heavy or light riders. Once they start mess'n with displacement, the favor turns to them.

I think the fella filming got me running another shee too. He just hasn't finished the editing yet.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by vegasmarc@Sep 22 2003, 01:52 PM
NICE RUN! where is chokecherry?
Near Rexburg/St. Anthony Idaho.

Do a google search on "St. Anthony Dunes" and you'll find lots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts