YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:what i was wondering if sand tires would work in the snow? i would think they would if the snow is fairly deep enough to consume the whole paddle and also the paddle wouldnt be touching any hard surface and it wouldnt break off due to the snow. anyone try this? sne d a pic if u have or tell me if it works! :D

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Yea it would work, mud tires work good in snow. Any tire that would dig, however I believe you'd break paddles really quick on sand tires in snow because you will spin into the ground sometimes. Get a tire like realtor, sur trek, spider track, mud machines, they all work awesome in snow.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yep, sand tires work great. I use my kenda trakker v-paddles in winter all the time. If you can, you have to get out on a frozen lake because the its awesome how you can run it wide open and race snowmobiles or w/e. :lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah i use maxxis 4-snow front tires and their rooster tires for the rear and thier the best u can get for snow no slippage what so ever and you can ever ride in a 12 inches of snow it's the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts