YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hold up there Chad...

You were bitching the other day about not having your ?s answered. You post the same ? on different sites and appear not search for anything.

Take some time and do the homework rather than just being lazy. We're all about help, but you gotta do some too.

A search would yield all sorts of info. Read the post every day would yield tons too. This same damn tire/wheel question has been talked about very recently.

Not trying to come down on ya, but put some effort into it.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
20x10x10 8 paddle haulers on a 10x8 rim

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for your info I have been doing my own research, you don't know what I have been doing, Im tired of this yfz central stuff, no offense to the desent people who use this page or the page it self, its the rest of the rude a**es that think there hot s**t. All I was looking for was some info from people that have used the products that Im looking at purchaseing. I will no longer be using this page, I will be using Bluetraxx from now on. I haven't encountered any rude people there yet. They actually want to help eolple on that forumn.

SEE YA

·
Registered
217 Posts
see ya pal :re

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by chadpacker@Dec 11 2003, 09:58 PM
for your info I have been doing my own research, you don't know what I have been doing, Im tired of this yfz central stuff, no offense to the desent people who use this page or the page it self, its the rest of the rude a**es that think there hot s**t. All I was looking for was some info from people that have used the products that Im looking at purchaseing. I will no longer be using this page, I will be using Bluetraxx from now on. I haven't encountered any rude people there yet. They actually want to help eolple on that forumn.

SEE YA
just stay man........ people have bad days....... i know i hav mine....... i have found this forum to much more helpful than bluetraxx........ but, just do a couple searches, and if u cant find it, let us know......... we will try to hlep

·
Registered
212 Posts
20 x10x10 9 paddle on 10 x9 rim

8 paddles are for warriors and 300ex LOL

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Woody_YFZ@Dec 12 2003, 03:35 AM
I personally like the 8x8 8 paddle because they tend to dig a little better than with a 10" rim, but the 10" rims seems to slide a little better.
10x8 rim means 10" diamater (for lightness), and the 8 means 8" width, (which makes the tire balloon and dig more, so the 10x9 or 10x8 rim is the best

·
Registered
625 Posts
10" for lightness are you kidding? If you want the lightest setup get 8x8 blue labels and wrap em in ultralight haulers. My duner setup is 21-12-8 8 paddle haulers. you dont need anymore paddle than that. If you put 9 or 10 paddles on these you are going to rob yourself of top-end speed in a big way.
Isaac

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by chadpacker@Dec 11 2003, 03:58 PM
...no offense to the desent people who use this page...
:bawl

for your info I have been doing my own research
Then why did you ask a question that has been discussed very recently and therefore very easy to find? I swear there was a live thread about it even a day or so ago.

Try posting as many "already answered" questions on a sportbike or dirtbike forum. I and others spend a ton of time here and know as much as anyone about the YFZ. We're always ready to help, but by the same token, we do our research too. Don't get bent out of shape 'cause I told you to stop being lazy - just stop being lazy. Pretty simple.

See ya @ bluetraxx! :blah

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Don't let the door hit ya on the a$$ on the way out.

Send me your address and I will send you a whamburger and some french cries :blah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts