YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a set of paddles for this weekend and was settled on the Sand Stars. Where's the cheapest place in town for them if anyone knows? I've been to Motoworld (out of stock) and Alba which has them for $189. I think they should be cheaper then that, have been able to get through to Cycle Parts West yet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
There is a pawn shop here in Vegas (somthing gold and pawn on LV BLVD) That has the rears for $189 on .190 rims and the fronts are $149 on .190 rims. You can upgrade to C-series rims for an extra $60. OTD its 363.35 for Sandstars on 190 rims. I couldn't find a better deal.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, that's the same price Alba sells them. Same setup as well. Cheapest I've found is online but I don't have time to wait for shipping, need'm this weekend. Guess I'll have to shell out the extra cash.

·
Registered
168 Posts
If Alba has them for $189 on quality (190) or C series rims that's a good deal.

Cheapest I've seen them anywhere is $212 at stores, $172 delivered from Rocky Mountain ATV.

Rocky Mountain has over a 1 month + backorder time.

Go with Alba.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Cycle parts west on El Cajon blvd. $139 in stock. Bought a set for my wifes blaster($129) and a set of 20" for my yfz for $139. Those were the cheaper ITP rims, but I don't jump or ride crazy. I believe the red label Douglas rims are $179.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, I think Alba's were mounted on the blue labels... Not sure though, I was in the "get me new bike out the door" mind set when I was there. I'll have to call them today but it looks like Cycle Parts West is going to be the ones that get my money this time...

Thanks for the info...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got back from Cycle parts west. They just got a bunch more in today and will have them mounted tomorrow. I prepaid and will pick them up. I need to ask them about the price tomorrow. They had a set mounted for Honda's for $139... Might have been over charged. I'll call tomorrow and get a new customer quote...

Cost: $159.99 (Blue Label)
Tax: $12.40
CA Recycle fee: $2.00 (Always stealing money from somewhere)
Total: $172.39

They're having some kind of Christmas lunch for all customers tomorrow. Looks like I'll get my new Sand Stars and grub ta boot.... :blah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts