YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it just mainly one question but i have a 9in N motion on my bike, and was wandering if anyone has been given trouble because there exhaust was too loud at nationals cuz i know this n motion is extremely loud, and it is going to cause me problems then i want to get rid of it to get something that will be more suitable..Thanks alot

·
Registered
587 Posts
I did not see anyone getting checked last time I was at Walnut for a national, but I will ask some buddies that go to more of them.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
They weren't too strict on it last year. But for the last few years they've been saying they were gonna crack down on it so who knows, this may be the year they start to enforce that rule. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. The first national (other than the pro only national next weekend) is just about 3 weeks away, and unless something drastic happens........I'll be there all weekend. :clap:

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
QUOTE ([email protected] @ Feb 24 2009, 12:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750393
Grant Its about a 11 hour drive for us, but me and a couple friends are gonna try and make it down so we should all meet up or something....[/b]
It's about 1.5 hour drive for me. :mhihi: But yeah, look me up when you get there. You know what my bike looks like and I'll be around the Quinn Motorsports trailer. I'm pretty sure he got he same parking spot he's had the last couple of years, so we should be down next to the staging area.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I was told I think by Rudy at DFR that they don't enforce sound restrictions on the Amature classes including ProAm. I might be thinking of the ITP Quadcross, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
533 Posts
You are correct, they haven't enforced it yet. They keep saying they are going to every year though. Who knows when and if they actually ever will is beyond me. I know I am running my sparks and I am not going to sweat it. I am probably not as loud as an n motion though!

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
That's the way the nationals HAS been the last few year, but they keep saying they are gonna start enforcing it in all classes. And like has been said, it is possible that they could start this year but nobody will know for sure if they enforce until the first couple races.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I plain on going to the first (second) national too but i'm from ohio and don't want to drive 6 hours for them to tell me that my sparks big core is too loud and i can't race...i know i'm way over the 96db limit.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Are you sure it's only 6 hours? I'm an hour and a half north of Mill Creek, and the last time I checked it was about 8 hours to Ohio for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts