YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has used one of these levers, they claim a 45% reduction in clutch pull force, that is pretty good if its true.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i used them on my last quad, and now my yfz, i love them and will never use anything else. K&k atv and baldwin motorsports sells them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
have it on my shee- i def. wouldnt say it reduces it 40% but it is slightly better-i would say buy it more for athstetics than for function

·
Registered
417 Posts
Originally posted by RESCUE YFZ@Feb 4 2004, 05:17 PM
Just wondering if anyone has used one of these levers, they claim a 45% reduction in clutch pull force, that is pretty good if its true.
I don't know if it will do a whole lot for the YFZ. I got one for my Z, and my Z pulls about like the stock YFZ.

You should get the PEP clutch arm though. Merriman has one on his and it made a pretty big difference. Who know's, if you get both (and the clutch lever makes a difference) then it could be super soft.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
I have used RTC levers for years and I swear by them, The difference in pull effort on my TRX250R is incredible, on the YFZ it is noticable but not as much. I still recommend getting one. Got to their website and check them out, Brian owns it and he is a real nice guy, tell him Brad Phillips sent you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts