YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the swingarm to beat all swingarms arrived Friday.

Please overlook the paint. I didn't have time to let RPM powdercoat it yet.

Mike, if you read this, thanks for spraying brake cleaner on my weak spray paint. :)

The one i ordered is a +1. I'm 6'2", so the extra length is needed.

View the pictures here: http://www.terryracing.com/stockimages/rpm%20swinger/

Notice the Dominator II axle in the picture. You can only run this axle with the 250R style bearing carrier.

If you are interested in ordering one from RPM, call Jeremy and tell him Brit Mansell sent you; it will help out my sponsorship deal for '04.

thanks,
.brit

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Looks pretty nice..

·
Registered
441 Posts
Originally posted by Brit Mansell@Oct 27 2003, 05:17 AM
Well, the swingarm to beat all swingarms arrived Friday.

Please overlook the paint. I didn't have time to let RPM powdercoat it yet.

Mike, if you read this, thanks for spraying brake cleaner on my weak spray paint. :)

The one i ordered is a +1. I'm 6'2", so the extra length is needed.

View the pictures here: http://www.terryracing.com/stockimages/rpm%20swinger/

Notice the Dominator II axle in the picture. You can only run this axle with the 250R style bearing carrier.

If you are interested in ordering one from RPM, call Jeremy and tell him Brit Mansell sent you; it will help out my sponsorship deal for '04.

thanks,
.brit
are they available to the public right now? also is rpm coming out with a arms for them?, im considering a yfz and want a all rpm bike

·
Registered
68 Posts
the walsh swingarm is out now i would suggest get one the are trick & dont look weak, they even have flames cut in them

·
Registered
441 Posts
after owning a rpm swingarm i wouldnt waste my money on any other brand, that warranty is nice too, and the hardware you gfet with em

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by DirtDragon@Nov 25 2003, 05:38 PM
What about skid plates?  Do the stockers bolt up?
If you get a RPM swingarm, you should get a good skid. The stock skids are not made for abuse.

I'm not sure of the prices, but if you call Jeremy (RPM) at (928) 771-9363 he will be able to tell you.

.brit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts