YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have heard they are solid quality and have an awesome sound, albeit loud. I almost pulled the trigger on it but I wanted something I could baffle and have a spark arrestor if/when I need it. I wouldn’t hesitate to pick one up honestly. If you do decide to get one, keep us posted!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard they are solid quality and have an awesome sound, albeit loud. I almost pulled the trigger on it but I wanted something I could baffle and have a spark arrestor if/when I need it. I wouldn’t hesitate to pick one up honestly. If you do decide to get one, keep us posted!
Yes, have heard they are loud. I’m tossing around rossier, dasa and yoshi. Gotta pull the trigger soon!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I ended up pulling the trigger on the Rossier R5, fci intake no box and the vortex. Will post updates in a couple weeks when I install it!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well I ended up pulling the trigger on the Rossier R5, fci intake no box and the vortex. Will post updates in a couple weeks when I install it!
Hell yeah, definitely add some pics once it all comes in. Just wait till you take your first ride post-install of the 3, money well spent my friend, good job.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell yeah, definitely add some pics once it all comes in. Just wait till you take your first ride post-install of the 3, money well spent my friend, good job.
Yes can’t wait. Will definitely add pics post install. And a review on the R5 system as I have not seen many. Spent about a half hour on the phone with Ken at KB, super helpful guy. Gave me good direction and was great to deal with. Definitely get more orders from me in the future!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts